Just baked some vegan blondies courtesy of Chocolate Covered Katie…
Who knew you could make such great desserts with a can of chickpeas? Stay tuned for a recipe posting in the coming hours - seriously, fellow yoginis, you must try them :)
I’m about to start one of the busiest weeks in life, basically - organizing Health Week, AGD Initiation, 2 full length scientific papers, working on a 12 page history paper due December 9, labs, physics, classes, working Fashion Night Out at The Core on Wednesday… If I survive this week, I think I deserve like an award or prize or something. Seriously.
But I’ll still be posting - stay tuned for recipes, photos, wise words and rants, yoginis!
(source: chocolate covered katie)
- 1 frozen, large banana, as ripe as possible
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-6 tsp melted virgin coconut oil OR 1-2 T melted coconut butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup milk (I used 200g almond) (For an extremely rich, “ice cream”-like shake, try coconut milk. Also, use more or less, depending on desired thickness.)
- Optional: for a more cake-like flavor, you can either add 1T coconut butter, or macadamia or cashew butter, OR very scant 1/8 tsp butter extract.
- Optional: handfuls of sprinkles
Blend everything together in your Vita-Mix or blender. Add some sprinkles, pre-blending, and throw some more on top!>>